Sunday, July 29, 2007

A work in progress


Well this Blogging thing is new to me, and it's definitely a work in progress.


My kids and I did get to go see Transformers this week. My (15 year old boy and 20 year old girl) loved it! I was umm...a wee bit bored by it. My daughter said I wasn't enough of a guy (?!?) to enjoy it. Okay, I'll buy that, I think...


Anyway, no new jewelry this week, but I've been relisting some items, and I do have several works in progress...beadwork items 1/2 completed, strung necklaces I'm not sure how I want to finish, etc...I'll try to get to them this week while my son is off at band camp. :) In the meantime, here's a dragon pendant I made, inspired by Christi Friesen's work!

2 comments:

İz said...

hi kitty my friend!!! I'm from about .com.. I'm really happy to see in this blog and I can help you anything you want about this blogging thing;)
You're in my blogroll list bye byee;)

www.izsurucu.com

kittyd said...

Hiyas iz,
I recognize your name from the about forums. Thanks for the offer of help! :) This is new to me-joined a street team that's forming on etsy, and they suggested that we blog.