Thursday, July 26, 2007

I wonder


I wonder what the kid in the car next to me blasting his rap music yesterday thought of the country music I was blasting...Trace Adkins "Honky Tonk Badonkadonk" /giggle
I also listen to 80's rock quite a bit, but that's my 15 year old son's favorite, so I mainly wait till he's in the car to listen to it, and he rides with me quite a bit. When my country station is on he asks me if he can change the station...


Anyway, I've been trying to get myself in the mood to make something for my shop, specially since I've sold a few items lately, but still can't find the energy-it's too hot here in North Carolina to do anything!


I did find these earrings that I had made before and decided to post them yesterday, I love brickstitch earrings, and these are pegasus-too cool! :)

No comments: