Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Turquoise and Butteryfly


I added this to my shop yesterday...lovely val verde turquoise necklace-24 inches long with this show stopping resin butterfly pendant floating from the bottom. The pendant is 2.25 inches wide by 2 inches long-it's glorious!


On a personal note, car still isn't working so the job hunt is on hold until I can get the car fixed...hard to find a job I can walk to when I live over 10 miles from the nearest town...

In the meantime, I'm having fun making jewelry-promised myself I would try to add at least one new item to my etsy shop a day...


My 16 year old boy was home sick all week last week...took him to the doctor and she said sinus infection. But even on antibiotics he was having chills and fever all week. He might of had a sinus infection, but I think he also had something else with it. He went back to school yesterday-and I miss him. But, I'm glad he's better!
Oh yeah I have a lovely treasury with bbest members going on right now-please show it some luvin'!

No comments: