Sunday, September 21, 2008

Daughter's dragon pendant


Well my daughter saw me make a dragon so she finally decided to play with the clay again, and here is the result-she had to show me up by making a much more delicate dragon-lol! :)


This adorable red dragon focal pendant was made by my even more adorable 21 year old daughter-isn't she talented? We both love playing in the clay. The dragon measures 2.75 inches across and 3 inches from the top of the wings to bottom of pendant. The stringing hole is located between his wings. The pendant was made from red polymer clay with copper highlights added in and tiger's eye beads, goldstone and carnelian accents.


3 comments:

maryeb said...

That dragon is great.
I have a daughter who loves dragons too!

PolymerClayTutor said...

I love your daughter's pendant! The colors are wonderful and the dragon has such a sweet cheerful smile! ~Cindy Lietz

kittyd said...

Thanks maryeb and polymerclaytutor, I'll make sure to pass y'alls comments on to my daughter! :)